Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CH2M by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CH2M which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
CH2M has joined Jacobs.
Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world.
With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow and thrive.
As our two great companies unite, you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs, depending on the project and the position. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change. At Jacobs, everything is possible.
Join our team and say, “Hello!” to a whole new future.
Apply Online CH2M Jobs
You can be a member of CH2M family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CH2M where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Contract Administrator Construction
The Challenge? Help support our Transportation Clients and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Contract Administrator – Site Activity/Schedule Monitoring Lead-Toronto, Ontario
Eight (8) or more years of demonstrated experience in heavy civil construction contract administration, preferably related to highways, bridge.
– Demonstrated experience in design, construction and construction administration
– Demonstrated experience with large scale transportation construction projects;
– Demonstrated experience with various project delivery models an advantage
– Demonstrated experience dealing with issues arising from impacts to third parties including but not limited to utilities, traffic/transportation and disruption management;
– Demonstrated experience in assessing contractor compliance with environmental requirements and noise and vibration monitoring an advantage;
– Demonstrated experience with on-site quality and compliance monitoring, monitoring and mitigating risk, schedule tracking and progress during construction and commissioning stages including prescribed document control and reporting regimes;
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
-Demonstrated experience in working to meet MTO and municipal standards;
-Demonstrated experience in construction claims defense an advantage; and
-Previous working experience in Ontario is an asset
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Degree/diploma in related industry.
8 years of construction experience
MTO standards and methodology
Knowledge of AFP/P3 projects, programs.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas
will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with
accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a
career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through
Jacobs is a equal opportunity employer.
CH2M Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CH2M and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CH2M Jobs;