Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Celestica by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Celestica which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
By joining Celestica, you’ll discover that working for a global company creates endless career opportunities for you.
Apply Online Celestica Jobs
You can be a member of Celestica family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Celestica where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Entry Level during which an employee receives both functional and organizational training under close supervision. Incumbents carry out assignments within well-defined practices, procedures and policies. Works independently on details of assignments, and has limited decision-making authority; most decisions are made or guided by the immediate supervisor. Decisions/actions may have an impact on the department/s/division’s goals. Works under close Supervision and requires direction on how assignments are to be executed; begins to put forward ideas on how work assignments can be executed. Establishes cooperative relationships to work effectively with colleagues; supports others and participates as a team member, and takes responsibility for own work commitments. Interacts directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members; engages in routine exchanges of information; interactions with external contacts, if applicable, would be monitored.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Provides entry-level professional support in the planning of a production schedule for a designated product(s). Consolidates customer forecasts; performs Master Production Schedule (MPS) / Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) inputting and validation. Has responsibility for parameter management and reporting for designated products. Ensures alignment of customer purchase orders with production scheduling. Assists with product End-of-Life analysis and development of action plans. Coordinates shop order releases and materials kitting requirements. Identifies parts shortages and works with appropriate people to expedite material and/or approve material substitution. Tracks shipments according to commit date to customer and notifies Planner of potential issues/problems. Provides Return Material Authorization (RMA) approvals.
- Basic knowledge of production planning fundamentals, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Basic knowledge of purchasing principles, techniques and philosophies.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and the ability to learn and use multiple applications specific to this department including the ERP and office systems.
- Basic understanding of specific customer needs.
- Basic math, data entry and 10-key skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Celestica Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Celestica and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Celestica Jobs;