Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Carpedia International by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Carpedia International which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
A CAREER WITH IMPACT
Carpedia offers an environment where talented, results-driven, passionate learners can thrive. If you are motivated by seeing the tangible results of your work and interacting with all levels of management and staff, then you’ve found the right place. As a member of our team, you will produce results, not reports. For us, it’s not just a slogan, but a reality, which is why 94% of our clients recommend our services.
Who we look for
While academic credentials are important, at Carpedia we believe that an individual’s attitude and their demonstrated ability to achieve results in various fields (academics, athletics, business) is also critical.
Some of our most successful people have had experience on high performance teams where they have been put under pressure to perform and have learned the value of understanding team dynamics.
What’s Great About the Job
Carpedia offers the opportunity to work with teams of talented individuals across diverse industries throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Our on-the-ground approach to client delivery allows you to experience firsthand a multitude of diverse cultures and work environments. Those who are committed to driving results will have opportunities for rapid career advancement. Working at Carpedia you will:
- Learn and grow personally and professionally – You get to experience a diverse set of industries, functional areas, and people. You get to see how many different types of businesses operate: how a manufacturer physically transforms raw materials into products or how a five-star hotel provides world-class service. You can work shoulder-to-shoulder with the company president in the morning and a front-line worker in the afternoon—solving problems by understanding the issues from multiple perspectives.
- Experience different people, different cultures – You get to interact with a variety of people and cultures throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Our clients have different interests, different hobbies, and different life-styles, all of which help to grow your personal understanding of what motivates people and what is critical for the success of our projects.
- Achieve rapid career progression – As a smart, high-performer your upward path is limited only by your ability to learn, absorb, and apply different aspects of what we do.
- Deliver real results – You will work directly with all levels of management to make sure your recommended changes work and that they stick. This is more difficult than just “advising” but it is also immensely more rewarding and fulfilling. It’s a much more interesting job when you have to get your hands dirty alongside your clients and make something better than it was.
- Enjoy our work hard/play hard culture – You will experience a culture of very hard workers and you will find that every minute of every day is important. However, we are not just all about work. Most of our employees were successful at school and in sports or some other competitive landscape. We carry that same inner drive to our after-hours as well. Every week, teams seek out interesting venues, games, restaurants, or events—even after logging intense work days.
Apply Online Carpedia International Jobs
You can be a member of Carpedia International family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Carpedia International where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Carpedia is a Management Consulting firm that is a tactical resource used by high performance organizations interested in rapid and sustainable performance improvement.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a creative and driven individual to join our team as an Analytics Consultant. This newly created role will report to the Analytics Manager and be tasked with solution development and the effective communication of insights on a variety of operational transformation, salesforce effectiveness and strategic supply chain projects. You will have the unique opportunity to apply your logical reasoning and business intelligence skills for a diverse set of clients across multiple industries. This role will work out of our Oakville office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Providing support to the field operations through a high-performing, billable Analytics team;
- Ensuring deliverables are well defined with clear expectations, that they follow company brand standards and are client ready in a timely manner;
- Generating strategic and creative insights and business solutions from large data sets;
- Translating data insights and solutions to creative visual and written communication;
- Utilizing SQL, SAS, R, VBA, Python and other programming languages to solve analytical problems;
- Implementing strategies, best practices, process improvements, and analytical frameworks.
What we require
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Strong modelling skills – particularly in optimization, forecasting and prediction;
- Experience in supply chain, manufacturing and/or in business process improvement is an asset;
- Flexibility and adaptability to working in a results-oriented environment;
- Superior graphical and visual presentation abilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior analytical and organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft including advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
Carpedia is dedicated to creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, equality, diversity and dignity. We strive to eliminate employment barriers and encourage a workplace based on the principles that align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Carpedia International Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Carpedia International and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Carpedia International Jobs;