Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Carillion Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Carillion Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JOIN US IN MAKING TOMORROW A BETTER PLACE
We are looking to attract, develop and retain the best people who will help us be the provider of choice for delivering, maintaining and servicing assets such as buildings and infrastructure.
There is a world of opportunities as we handle everything from first concept to ongoing facilities management and support services. We provide high quality, cost effective and sustainable solutions, tailored to the needs of our customers.
Build your career at Carillion, so together we can make tomorrow a better place.
Apply Online Carillion Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Carillion Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Carillion Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
ROKSTAD STRATEGIC INTENT
We are the only family-orientated energy infrastructure company that employs highly-skilled professionals who
deliver industry-leading solutions and techniques that enable power system owners and operators — across North
America and expanding around the world — to deliver power in an era of aging infrastructure and increasing energy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Journeyman/woman Cable Splicer you will, under direct supervision, perform activities related to jointing, splicing, testing, bonding, racking, installing, inspecting and repairing of lead covered and any metallic covered types of cables over 600 volts;
- Recognize, assess and control potentially hazardous situations in the work environment;
- Function effectively as an integral part of a work group;
- Work safely in all conditions;
- Possess knowledge of Industry standard safe working practices.
- Demonstrated safe work skills and commitment including knowledge of safe work and job planning
- Effective organization and planning skills;
- Self‐starter with the ability to work productively and independently;
- Excellent interpersonal, team participation and communication skills;
- Strong distribution operation, construction and maintenance knowledge and skills;
- Strong customer relations skills and willingness to learn new customer techniques;
- Willing and able to work away from home base when required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR CREDENTIALS
- Minimum of 2 years’ of journeyman-level experience as a Cable Splicer on high voltage (600 volts or more) power cables (lead and non-lead) OR Three years of journeyman-level experience as an electrical line worker which includes splicing high volts (600 volts or more) lead cables;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Valid Trade Certification;
- Red Seal Certification an asset;
- Valid First Aid Certificate an asset.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rokstad Power is offering the following remuneration and benefits for the position:
- $53.36 per hour;
- Vacation at 6%;
- Extended Health, MSP, Life, AD&D, and Dental Plan;
- Participation in RRSP matching program.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- The position will be based out of Rokstad Power’s Head Office, listed above and will travel throughout the lower mainland including Vancouver, Burnaby and North Vancouver;
- Travel expectations required;
- Overnight and extended stays in various locations may be required.
CORPORATE COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
We care about our internal and external customers – loyalty is earned.
- Listen, and listen more, to better understand – you get excited about opportunities to help others.
- Own customers’ challenges to deliver unique solutions – you recognize that it’s our privilege to serve
customers because without “them,” there is no “us.”
- Focus on what is “important” as opposed to “urgent” – you focus on the big picture rather than getting lost in the details.
- Express thanks to those who help us constantly improve – you recognize and embrace constructive criticism.
We strive for safety excellence – practice safety within the workplace, our homes, and at play.
- No compromise on safety – make safety a thought, an action, a cornerstone belief in everything you do.
- Live safely for yourself, your team, and your family – you work together to ensure safety for all.
- Learn and improve from past experiences – lessons learned fuel our future successes.
We create a great workplace by filling it with spectacular people – set expectations high, have fun, and celebrate our successes.
- Succeed through professional and personal growth – take ownership of your own success.
- Always be a Rokstad ambassador – take pride in opportunities to share your beliefs, learnings, strengths, and ideas.
- Respect the unique contribution that every employee brings to the table – be open to learning and growing from employees who move Rokstad forward and help you achieve more.
- Place importance on effectiveness rather than effort – work smarter, by being conscious of your current levels of productivity, health, and happiness.
We take pride in what we do – how we show up is important.
- Be part of the solution – you problem solve rather than complain, gossip, or cut others down.
- Know when to lead, know when to follow – check your ego at the door.
- Pursue improvement … relentlessly – you make continual changes to grow.
- Strive to achieve the best results – you have higher expectations of yourself than Rokstad has of you.
- Embrace change – you understand that markets change, competition changes, and technology changes.
We stand among the very best – doing it right makes our reputation even stronger.
- Act in Rokstad’s best interest – as though you are an owner.
- Say what you mean, mean what you say –One dishonest action can ruin a lifetime of goodwill.
- Demonstrate trust in order to gain trust – an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay.
- Lead by example – you recognize that your actions are always being observed, and actions speak louder than words.
- Seek first to understand before seeking to be understood – you avoid drawing ill-informed conclusions or assumptions.
We respect our position in the broader community – act in accordance with our culture and values.
- Build and support the communities where we work and live – make the world cleaner, safer, and more interesting.
- Care for and respect our environment – promote environmentally sound practices throughout every aspect of our business.
- Create a culture of inclusion built on trust, respect, and dignity for all – build teams that capitalize on the diverse talents of all employees.
- Explore opportunities to grow and develop positive relationships with First Nations – create mutually
Carillion Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Carillion Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Carillion Canada Jobs;