Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Meet Our Teams
We are designers and developers, problem solvers and solution finders. And we invite you to join us in enriching customers’ lives and businesses in incredible new ways. Learn more about our career opportunities and start picturing your future with Canon today.
Apply Online Canon Jobs
You can be a member of Canon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canon where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Health and Safety Specialist
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
Piqued Your Interest?
Based within the HR department, you will be involved in strategic and proactive health and safety initiatives as well as general administrative duties within the scope of your role. As the Health and Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all Health and Safety Programs and policies in accordance with Federal and Provincial Legislation to help drive a positive safety culture across all Canon locations in Canada.
- Ensure safety requirements are met at all corporate and warehouse sites including the safe operations and upkeep of equipment
- Develop and initiate prevention programs, health and safety programs, and OHS action plans in collaboration with the Human Resources Business Partner (HRPB) Team
- Participate in the development and/or revision of necessary policies and procedures
- Provide direction and support to leaders and employees as they execute their safety obligations. This includes responding to inquiries, providing instruction/training, and working directly with leaders to provide the knowledge and skills necessary for them to oversee their team’s wellness
- Identify, administer, and coordinate internal and external health and safety training to meet both business and legislative requirements e.g. new hire orientation
- Collaborate with the Health and Safety Committees to develop their skills for more effectiveness in their daily responsibilities
- Liaise with the General Environmental Affairs Team to work on dual health and safety objectives and support environmental programs
To Succeed, You Will Need
- Post Secondary Education in Health and Safety required; Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline is preferred
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) certification is required
- 3-5 years of related work experience; 2-3 years within a corporate health and safety environment highly preferred
- Strong ability to to interpret legislation, assess situations, seek multiple perspectives, and gather information
- Excellent computer and technical skills; Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Basic equipment operation skills are required to understand the risks associated with equipment that the business uses e.g. forklift
- French is considered an asset
Canon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canon Jobs;