Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canadian National Exhibition by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canadian National Exhibition which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) is governed by the Canadian National Exhibition Association (CNEA), an Agricultural Society without share capital incorporated by a Special Act of the Legislature of Ontario. The CNEA and its volunteer Board of Directors operate under the jurisdiction of both this provincial act, An Act respecting the Canadian National Exhibition Association, and the Agricultural & Horticultural Organizations Act of Ontario.
The CNEA is responsible for the planning and presentation of the annual Canadian National Exhibition at Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario. Founded in 1879, the CNE is an 18-day fair that takes place in late summer leading up to, and including, Labour Day.
In 2013, the CNEA became financially independent of Exhibition Place and the City of Toronto. During the period from 1983 to 2013, the CNEA maintained its status as an Agricultural Society and was also a program of Exhibition Place. During this time, all CNEA surpluses and deficits were absorbed by Exhibition Place and the City of Toronto. The CNEA’s new independent status enables it to retain the revenues it generates and to re-invest them in the fair.
Apply Online Canadian National Exhibition Jobs
You can be a member of Canadian National Exhibition family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canadian National Exhibition where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Set-up and tear down activity station
- Demonstrate program activities to guests
- Encourage guests to interact with the activities
- Supervise the activities
- Check activity supplies to ensure adequate availability/quantity and restock when necessary
- Ensure that program areas are properly maintained and presentable at all times
- Answer basic questions from the general public regarding programming, attractions, facilities, and services
- Friendly disposition
- Responsible attitude (as young kids are under their care)
- Ability to communicate with a variety of age levels
- Customer service-oriented
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to stand, or be stationary for long periods of time
- Located in a busy area; constant interruptions
- Must be comfortable working around animals and barnyard smells
- Minimum Age Requirement: 14 years
- Experience working with young children in a group setting is preferred
- Available to work all 18 days of the fair: August 17th – September 3rd, 2018
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session
Canadian National Exhibition Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canadian National Exhibition and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canadian National Exhibition Jobs;