Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canadian Mounted Police by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canadian Mounted Police which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, “Royal Gendarmerie of Canada”; colloquially known as The Mounties, and internally as “the Force”) is the federal and national police force of Canada.
Apply Online Canadian Mounted Police Jobs
You can be a member of Canadian Mounted Police family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canadian Mounted Police where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Military Police enforce laws and regulations on Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) establishments in Canada and abroad. They serve the entire CAF community, including Regular and Reserve Force members, civilian employees, cadets, and family members.
The primary responsibilities of the Military Police are to:
- Support CAF missions by providing policing and operational support
- Investigate and report incidents involving military or criminal offenses
- Develop and apply crime prevention measures to protect military communities against criminal acts
- Coordinate tasks related to persons held in custody (including military detainees and prisoners of war)
- Provide security at selected Canadian embassies around the world
- Provide service to the community through conflict mediation, negotiation, dispute resolution, public relations and victim assistance
- Perform other policing duties, such as traffic control, traffic-accident investigation, emergency response, and liaison with Canadian, allied and other foreign police forces
I’m Master Corporal Darryl Coughlin from Toledo, Ontario. I’m a military policeman working with the Canadian Forces National Investigation Service in Ottawa, Ontario.
SMITH: Military Police are sworn to uphold the laws of Canada and the code of service discipline. We’re dedicated to serving a global community of 90,000 regular and reserve-force members.
We handle everything from Internet cyber security to dockside patrols, from guarding our diplomatic missions overseas to directing traffic on convoy. Whether it’s investigating a domestic disturbance or a theft on base or securing and transporting enemy detainees, Canada’s Military Police members have a vital role to play.
Military Police Officer
Military Police Officers lead teams of Military Police members in enforcing laws and regulations on Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) establishments in Canada and abroad. They serve the entire CAF community including Regular and Reserve Force members, civilian employees, cadets and family members.
Military Police Officers provide leadership and professional direction to Military Police members, and manage available resources and equipment. They enforce discipline, control traffic, handle prisoners of war, detainees and refugees, and manage the collection, collation, analysis and dissemination of criminal intelligence.
The primary responsibilities of a Military Police Officer are to:
- Manage military police patrols
- Administer police operations
- Supervise crime scene management
- Conduct investigations and interviews
- Manage investigations
- Administer police programs
- Administer security programs
- Provide police and security advice to senior authorities
Canadian Mounted Police Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canadian Mounted Police and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canadian Mounted Police Jobs;