Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canadian Blood Services by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canadian Blood Services which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
How to Apply to Canadian Blood Services
Applying for an open position is easy — simply browse our job opportunities below and follow the instructions in the online form to submit your application and resume. Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants invited to participate in an assessment process (such as an interview or testing) and who require accommodation, should discuss their needs with us.
What is the working language?
We would like to advise applicants that the working language at Canadian Blood Services is English and fluency in English is a bona fide occupational requirement for all positions. Some positions do have additional language requirements, other than English, and these requirements will be indicated on the job posting.
Canadian Blood Services uses an electronic applicant tracking system. It is recommended that resumes be provided in English to ensure maximum visibility by our recruiters. Resumes provided in French will be translated by our internal translation department. Our selection process, including applicant pre-screening and interviews, is in English.
Is my application secure?
Canadian Blood Services uses a third party applicant tracking system hosted by SilkRoad. SilkRoad may access the information submitted to the applicant tracking system in order to provide support to Canadian Blood Services. Only Canadian Blood Services, SilkRoad, and the applicant have access to information submitted by the applicant to the applicant tracking system.
Apply Online Canadian Blood Services Jobs
You can be a member of Canadian Blood Services family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canadian Blood Services where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sr. Program Manager, Organ Listing & Allocation
Education, Training and Experience:
- University degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution. Preference for a
- Masters degree in a related field.
- Ideally, a minimum of 10 years of related experience in health care, with 5 years’ experience managing projects.
- Experience in a role managing multi-disciplinary committees in a healthcare setting.
- General management experience, including training, mentoring and directing staff.
- Knowledge of organ and tissue donation and transplantation in Canada, an asset.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Demonstrated Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in development and management of clinical 3PGs; policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of project management methodology an asset.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to advance initiatives.
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze complex issues, interpret system needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Ability to ascertain key insights from literature reviews for reports and presentations.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Clear and careful verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Self-directed with ability to work independently, as a team leader, as part of a management team, and with stakeholders and volunteers from multiple external organizations.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance, leadership, and mentoring in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner.
- Ability to communicate in French an asset.
- Travel required.
Canadian Blood Services Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canadian Blood Services and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canadian Blood Services Jobs;