Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
CMHC helps Canadians meet their housing needs. As Canada’s authority on housing, we contribute to the stability of the housing market and financial system, provide support for Canadians in housing need, and offer objective housing research and advice to Canadian governments, consumers and the housing industry. Prudent risk management, strong corporate governance and transparency are cornerstones of our operations.
Apply Online Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) Jobs
You can be a member of Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Coordinating and providing general administrative services including but not limited to: maintaining the meeting calendar; adjusting the schedule to accommodate shifting priorities; monitoring and maintaining status on all incoming and outgoing correspondence, booking meeting rooms; maintaining all file management; ordering office supplies; and coordinating IT and translation requests, etc.
- Researching, prioritizing and following-up on multiple incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Manager, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Arranging training and travel arrangements (including accommodation).
- Organizing meetings including agendas, catering, coordinating audio visual and technical requirements, preparing minutes, collecting and disseminating background materials.
- Tracking progress on Team’s work-plans and activities.
- Preparing and updating reports, tables, charts, briefing materials and presentations as required.
- Maintaining an accurate up-to-date record for the group’s operating budget and expenditures.
What We Are Looking For
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values.
- College Diploma in Office Management, Office Administration, Business Administration or a related program with a minimum two (2) years of related work experience in providing administrative and/or secretarial support to senior management OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience in the public service would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in managing calendars.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordinating travel arrangements for senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience in processing invoices and travel claims.
- Proven experience in budget planning and project management.
- Demonstrated experience in using a variety of computer software, such as Microsoft Office Suite, databases and web applications.
- Knowledge of efficient executive office operating procedures and practices.
- High level of interpersonal skills (tact, judgment, diplomacy, professionalism, political sensitivity) and the ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written).
- Ability to handle a large and diverse number of requests and issues concurrently, to work under pressure and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) Jobs;