Best Buy Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Best Buy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Best Buy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Best Buy Co. Inc. is an American multinational consumer electronics retailer headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. It was originally founded by Richard M. Schulze and James Wheeler in 1966 as an audio specialty store called Sound of Music. In 1983, it was rebranded under its current name with more emphasis placed on consumer electronics. Internationally, Best Buy also operates in Canada and Mexico, and was formerly operational in China until February 2011 (when the faction was merged with Five Star) and in Europe until 2012. Its subsidiaries include Geek Squad, Magnolia Audio Video, and Pacific Sales. Best Buy also operates the Best Buy Mobile and Insignia brands in North America, plus Five Star in China. Best Buy sells cellular phones from Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, Sprint Corporation, and Boost Mobile in the United States. In Canada, carriers include Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, their fighter brands, and competing smaller carriers, such as SaskTel.
Apply Online Best Buy Jobs
You can be a member of Best Buy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Best Buy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly customer transactions in operating the cash register and processing customer purchases, returns, exchanges, service requests and defective products. Ensures returned products are complete and sent to the appropriate destination. Supports overall organization, district and store operations as well as service and customer retention goals. Advocates Best Buy goals, objectives, policies, and procedures so that they will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
As a Customer Service Representative you will…
- Be responsible for the processing of all customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Communicate return, exchange, and/or service policies to determine best option for customer.
- Manage all inbound calls by answering questions; offers product and service sales opportunities to phone customers
- Assist phone customers that come into the store to pick up their product
- Help resolve in-bound customer problems and issues, escalating to management as necessary
The Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements and providing expert product knowledge on the latest technology. Sales Specialists will strive to exceed sales objectives and customer retention goals through the use of high-end sales techniques.
As a Sales Specialist you will…
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assist in achievement of store customer care and sales goals and objectives
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns and escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Set up and maintain product demos
- Complete timely and appropriate down-stocking of product
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends
The Mobile Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements & providing expert product knowledge on the latest technology. Mobile Sales Specialists will strive to exceed sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories through the use of high-end sales techniques.
As a Mobile Sales Specialist you will…
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments – Follows all SOPs
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assists in achievement of sales objectives for wireless products
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns & escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Set up and maintains product demos
The Brand Marketing Specialist helps establish, distinguish and differentiate the Best Buy brand while driving traffic and sales. This individual collaborates with cross functional teams (Digital Marketing, Creative, Production, Media, Retail Ops, Ecommerce, Merchandising, etc.) to deliver best-in-class, high-impact campaigns that drive awareness, impressions, and results for the business. The Brand Marketing Specialist works on various Brand Marketing files as assigned including building event experiences, developing and project managing vendor-funded stunts and videos, supporting Best Buy Mobile marketing initiatives, monitoring and assessing sponsorship requests.
As a Brand Marketing Specialist you will…
- Develop and implement specific brand marketing portfolio and multiple vendor funded brand projects throughout the year
- Partner with the Brand Marketing Manager to develop and implement sponsorship and events strategy, including project lead on multiple events throughout the year
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Specialists to develop, coordinate, execute, monitor and analyze organic and paid digital marketing content for events, Best Buy brand and retail campaigns, and vendor funded initiatives
- Work with the in-house and agency partners to produce video content projects and contribute to social media influencer campaigns
- Be responsible for reporting and miscellaneous duties such as creating post mortems and/or case studies to analyze strengths, weaknesses and recommendations
Best Buy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Best Buy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Best Buy Jobs;