Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at BeneFACT Consulting Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of BeneFACT Consulting Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WORK AND COLLABORATE WITH SMART PEOPLE
Individually, everyone at BeneFACT is highly specialized in their respective areas. When those individuals work together towards a common goal, the results are formidable. We look for industry experts with outgoing personalities and creative problem solving skills who are going to make an impact within the organization and with our clients.
GAIN SPECIALIZED SKILLS
Our employees get the chance to gain new skills they wouldn’t have been exposed to at any other company, from specialized tax laws, technical insights, to accounting best practices. We are highly specialized in the tax credit field, which enables our employees to become highly specialized as well – and should you leave the SR&ED field in the future, your next employers will love the skills you have acquired as well.
Apply Online BeneFACT Consulting Group Jobs
You can be a member of BeneFACT Consulting Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application BeneFACT Consulting Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Development Analyst
BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada’s largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a talented Software Development Analyst to join our team of high caliber professionals. As a Software Development Analyst, you will have the opportunity to gain broad practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies across the industries of your interest.
The Software Development Analyst will be responsible for onsite visits with clients, reviewing and analyzing clients’ technologies, conducting thorough technical interviews with staff members, and coordinating the preparation of technical reports describing the client’s R&D activities.
Through interaction with clients, you will drive the technical discovery and interview processes and will be responsible for gathering complete and accurate technical information related to client’s projects.
• Analyzing and reviewing clients’ technologies and identification of eligible work
• Conducting detailed technical interviews in a specific format with Software Engineers, Technical Managers, Project Managers and other technical leaders
• Analyzing, synthesizing, articulating and conveying technical information
• Working with the financial team to ensure optimized benefits are claimed for your clients
- University degree preferably in the field of computer science, information technology or software engineering. Masters or Ph.D. level an asset.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in a programming environment within software industry
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, and PHP among others
- Fully versed on software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulately discuss and convey technical matters
- Great presentation skills required for leading meetings and identifying clients technical specifications
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and to simultaneously handle multiple client projects
- Prior consulting experience a definite asset
- Access to vehicle required with some element of local travel
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
BeneFACT Consulting Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for BeneFACT Consulting Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for BeneFACT Consulting Group Jobs;