Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bell Technical Solutions by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bell Technical Solutions which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whether you have many years of experience in the telecommunications sector or are just starting out your career in the industry, we’ll help you realize your full potential and achieve your career goals. From progressive training and development opportunities to ample room for growth within the organization, you’ll receive everything you need to succeed. We value our employees and know that a well-equipped and motivated individual can make tremendous contributions at Bell Technical Solutions!
Apply Online Bell Technical Solutions Jobs
You can be a member of Bell Technical Solutions family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bell Technical Solutions where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Bilingual Human Resources Associate
WHY CHOOSE BELL
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services, including Home phone, Internet and Fibe TV. BTS operates in the residential and business sectors throughout Québec and Ontario. With more than 6000 employees, BTS has experienced strong growth since its foundation in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through highly skilled labour and high-calibre service.
When you choose BTS, you are choosing a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. Join our team of professionals if you want to make your career aspirations a reality. Better careers start here.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Human Resources Associate will be responsible for providing support to various retention and recruitment activities across Ontario and Quebec.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for administration of the Employee Referral Program
- Conduct outbound telephone surveys to previous Bell Technical Solutions employees for Exit Interviews
- Perform other retention surveys via telephone and email to existing Bell Technical Solutions employees and managers
- Completing data entry of survey results into internal database system
- Assists in the analysis of survey results to trend data
- Acts as supportive resource to recruitment team with full cycle recruitment administrative tasks including posting positions, managing candidates through the Applicant Tracking System, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, manage recruitment communications, completing reference and background checks, etc
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma required
- Post-Secondary education in business administration/Human Resources is an asset
- Bilingual English and French is required
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in an office environment
- Minimum 1 year of Call Center experience is an asset
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point is required
- Comfortable on the phone making outbound calls using professional telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to meet frequent time sensitive deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to meet weekly goals set by the company
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Provincial Head Office and Work Centre Environment
- Job Location: Etobicoke Ontario or Boucherville Quebec
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Bell Technical Solutions Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bell Technical Solutions and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bell Technical Solutions Jobs;