Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bell MTS by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bell MTS which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bell MTS (Manitoba Telecom Services) is a subsidiary of BCE Inc. that operates telecommunications services in the Canadian province of Manitoba. The company’s head office is located in MTS Place on Main Street, in Downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba. MTS is the descendant company of Manitoba Government Telephones, which went into operation in January 1908 after the government of Manitoba bought Bell Canada’s Manitoba operations. The Crown corporation became Manitoba Telephone System in 1921, and eventually absorbed all private telephone operations in the province. In 1996, the Provincial government of Premier Gary Filmon decided to sell the Manitoba Telephone System to private shareholders. The decision to privatize was seen as controversial, as it marked a significant departure from the Progressive Conservatives’ earlier position that MTS should remain provincially owned.
Apply Online Bell MTS Jobs
You can be a member of Bell MTS family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bell MTS where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Technical Sales Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities for Bell MTS Data Centres Sales and Technical Specialist:
- Engage Team to share insights (e.g. market, technology), trends and ongoing evolution of Data Centre services
- Share new leads / opportunities with the sales team as they become available
- Provide technical assessments of qualified opportunities in regards to size, service options, budgetary pricing, etc.
- Engage customer directly to provide service details and technical architecture
- Provide content for quotes / proposals / RFPs submissions
- Prepare and negotiate contracts
- Keep Team informed throughout the sales process
- Ongoing management and reporting of opportunity in Data Centre funnel tool
- Previous experience in Specialized I.T Technical Sales
- Ability to educate clients on the value proposition of the MTS Data Centre
- I.T Hardware or Software sales experience
- Understanding of DataCentres and Cloud Storage a definite asset
- Solid customer service and vendor relationship management
- Past experience in budgetary and option based selling
Bell MTS Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bell MTS and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bell MTS Jobs;