Bell Canada Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bell Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bell Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bell Canada (commonly referred to as Bell) is a Canadian telecommunications company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is the incumbent local exchange carrier for telephone and DSL Internetservices in most of Canada east of Saskatchewan and in the northern territories, and a major competitive local exchange carrier for enterprise customers in the western provinces.
Apply Online Bell Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Bell Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bell Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell…One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work at least 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Territory Sales Specialist
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person (the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bores you)
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
- Work from a territory lead list to deliver best-in-class sales to residential areas
- Identify the specific needs of the customer and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
- Ongoing sales training and professional development
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage
- Tools and technology to help manage your territory
- 25% off your personal Bell services
- Other perks like tickets to sporting events and upgrades to the latest Bell technology
- At least 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- A post-secondary degree
- A vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- A flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
Manager Field Sales
This is a challenging opportunity for the driven and committed career professional with proven leadership and track record for success. You will have a chance to partner with other like minded high energy professionals that are passionate about contributing to Bell’s goal to be recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communications company. Our people are empowered to make big things happen and are supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of talented people who like to get things done.
As the Manager, Neighbourhood Marketing Team, you’ll be accountable to deliver the strategy and execution of such functions as :
- Prioritizing various sales tactics that will optimize ROI
- Competitive Analysis
- Meeting sales targets as set by management.
- Managing a team of 15-20 sales consultants
- Supporting the sales consultants in-field on a regular basis
- Providing coaching on a regular basis
- Working closely with Bell cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all programs.
- Providing sales performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring project deadlines and deliverables are consistently met.
- Providing feedback such as competitive activities, pricing, product acceptance, etc.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in sales operations
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating residential markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service oriented Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- 3-5 years sales experience with a history of over achievement performance
- Previous management/supervision of a sales team is an asset.
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
This role requires the design, architecture and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes. In addition, there is the opportunity to mentor other technical resources as well as learn project management. The successful applicant will share with the other members of the team of his experience as technical Analyst – Service of convergent infrastructure and its working knowledge in the following domains.
Technology infrastructure operations including:
- Storage Solutions
- Backup Solutions
- Hyperconvergence Solutions
- Virtualization of environment
- Telecommunication related Solutions
- College or University Diploma
- 5+ years of successful systems/storage SAN and/or VMware design and integration experience within large corporate server environments
- Provide delivery support for infrastructure solutions from initiation through to completion.
- Ability to document problems and solutions that address technical issues
- Take responsibility for the development of “as built” documentation, detailed test plans and final infrastructure documentation
- Technical mentoring and coaching to other technical team members
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate technical points to others at the technical, user and management levels
- Strong Project methodology and the ability to work closely with project managers
- Superb customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Relevant certifications in connection with operating infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System 2012/2016
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System (RHEL)
- Experience in management of complex computing environments distributed on several sites
- Experience in management of environments in high availability
- Strong capacity to draft some technical documentation
- Implementation experience
- Ability to manage an operations team
- Available to travel occasionally
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Team orientation
- VCP (VMware Certified Professional)
- NetWorker and its modules
- Cisco MDS
- EMC Unisphere for VMAX
- EMC Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- EMC Control Center
- EMC NaviSphere
- EMC Unisphere
- EMC Symmetrix Management Console (SMC)
- EMC Powerpath
- EMC Data Protection Advisor (DPA)
Bell Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bell Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bell Canada Jobs;Bell Canada Job Application Form