Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Bell Canada job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services, including Home Phone, Internet and Fibe TV. BTS operates in the residential and business sectors throughout Québec and Ontario. With more than 6000 employees, BTS has experienced strong growth since its foundation in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through highly skilled labour and an unwavering commitment to providing the best possible customer experience.
Apply Online Bell Canada Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Bell Canada hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Looking to add strong and talented sales professionals that are passionate about building custom mobile solutions for our clients to our roster. We are seeking potential candidates with a variety of skills, abilities, and backgrounds who are ready to jump into a fun and dynamic career.
As part of the Bell Sales team, you will have an opportunity to use your skills, experience, and talents to develop sales/business strategies and key relationships to contribute to the growth of Bell as a leader in the communications industry.
B2B sales opportunities include:
- Account Executives
- Business Development Representatives
- Account Managers
Field Services Technician
The Field Services Team is tasked with the responsibility of providing installation, maintenance, and repair services for business and residential customers using the most advanced network technology in the market. As a Technician at BTS, you will play a key role in ensuring reliable delivery of telecommunications services to our business and residential customers in Ontario. You will install, maintain, and repair Fibe TV and high-speed internet, home phone, and business communications services. Put your excellent customer service skills into action as you provide direct support and guidance and respond to customer inquiries related to our world-class products and services.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of fiber and copper-based telecommunications equipment, products and services
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for our clients
- Troubleshoot complex telecommunications products and systems using a digital multimeter, Smartphone, and PC
- Work independently and also assist other technicians while in the field
- Observe and follow all company Health and Safety rules and policies
- Inform customers of work that will be done
- Learn and understand new products and services
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
- Flexible to work various shifts (days, evenings, weekends) and be on call
- Available to work 40 hours per week
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required
- Valid Ontario Drivers License (G2 or greater)
- Safe Driving record with no suspensions of any kind on your driving abstract
- Climb ladders without fear of heights
- Work indoors as well as outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Ability to distinguish colours
- English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Post -secondary education in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering is a considerable asset
Bell Canada Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Bell Canada from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to Apply for Bell Canada jobs