Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bayer by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bayer which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bayer AG is a German multinational, pharmaceutical and life sciences company. It is headquartered in Leverkusen, where its illuminated sign is a landmark. Bayer’s primary areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals and biotechnology products; and high value polymers. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. The company’s motto is “science for a better life.”
Apply Online Bayer Jobs
You can be a member of Bayer family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bayer where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Retail Sales Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Achieving sales target through drug store or end user education;
- these targets are met;sales plan in the field that include developing visiting agenda so that Establishing sales plan and scheduling own activities to implement
- Being in charge of monitor / manage pricing among clients;
- Executing product education to drugstore keepers by assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services whevisiting existing and new customers;
- Identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers and building positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business;
- Referring sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Pharmaceutical Operator;
- Ensure a safe work environment by following all safety procedures, workplace standards and company guidelines, and ergonomic rules, including proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE), standard operating procedures (SOPs) applying to a particular process or area, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, Lockout Tagout;
- Work with the other pharmaceutical operators and supervisors in assigned area to establish priorities and meet deadlines. Meet the production schedules outlined by team and/or Supervision;
- Maintain, clean, and organize work area and participate in safety improvement projects. Properly dispose of waste product and containers;
- Dispense components, operate, clean, set-up, changeover and maintain equipment and rooms to manufacture products. Clean and maintain process equipment which may include, but not limited to tanks, filler, pumps, blenders, mills, presses, coating pans, etc.;
- Assist with technical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance tasks as needed and trained. Take action to safely reduce equipment setup and changeover times; Initiate and establish equipment operating parameters to maximize production, while meeting all product specifications;
Bayer Farm Animal Product Sales
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Farm Animal Product Sales, Senior Technical Sales Representative;
- Maintains sales at or above the established sales goal for assigned accounts;
- Develops and utilizes selling skills to identify and satisfy customer needs;
- Develops and maintains accurate account profiles. This information is used to plan activities and promotional efforts. This profile functions as a marketing plan for the territory;
- Routinely calls on key customers and influence leaders (as designated in customer base) to increase consumer demand for Bayer products;
- Establishes and maintains accurate, up-to-date customer account records. Evaluates all customers based upon potential and probability. Classifies accounts based on these equations and develops and follows a strategic work or travel plan that ensures contact with all ‘Key’ accounts every four to six weeks;
- Organizes and conducts product training for customers and their clients and assists in the development of selling skills and product knowledge of distributor sales personnel;
- Make recommendations of new product needs or applications to business unit management;
- Reports to business unit management, on a timely basis, all important issues in the marketplace;
- Evaluates competitive products and reports to business unit management;
- Identifies and maintains personal and telephone contact with key distributor reps within the territory;
- Communicate detailed scientific and technical information to Veterinarians and veterinary staff members
- In addition to the previously outlined activities/objectives, a Senior Technical Sales Rep may be asked to:
- Serve in an advisory role in the planning of sales and marketing strategies;
- Coach and train other sales representatives;
- Participate in various product and sales task force groups as requested by business unit management and approved by the Regional Manager;
- Represent Bayer at University “Career Days” or other similar regional functions;
- Represent Bayer at national conventions or trade shows.
Bayer Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bayer and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bayer Jobs;