Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bardel Entertainment by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bardel Entertainment which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
GROW YOUR CAREER AT BARDEL STUDIOS
Whether you’re starting your career or you’re a seasoned professional, Bardel has a range of opportunities for everyone! Entry level roles offer employees room to develop new skills by working alongside highly-skilled artists. Mid-level and senior roles offer employees the ability to advance their careers by working on world-class shows. And no matter where you are in your career, Bardel promotes from within as much as possible.
No really! We promote our artists into lead and supervisor positions frequently because we understand that the strength of a team comes down to the individual players. If you have the drive to advance, learn and grow, Bardel is the place for you!
Apply Online Bardel Entertainment Jobs
You can be a member of Bardel Entertainment family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bardel Entertainment where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Are you a people person looking to start your career in Finance and Payroll? Do you have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on your exceptional attention to detail? Are you an articulate and empathetic team-player who is committed to offering input and solutions for process improvements?
Our Vancouver studio is currently on the lookout for a Finance Assistant to support our teams and contribute to Bardel’s overall success. This position is responsible for assisting with full-cycle payroll administration and preparing and maintaining the day-to-day accounting reports for the company
Prioritizing the day to day workload, this position is focused on providing exceptional customer service through each employee interaction.
What you will be doing:
- Assist Payroll and Benefits Manager processing a full-cycle payroll for Canadian employees using ADP WorkForceNow
- Support with data entry for Canadian Group benefits
- Support in time and attendance administration
- Maintain payroll records, interfacing with multiple departments
- Manage year end process
- Reconcile outside vendor invoices (MSP, Group Benefits, RRSP, WCB)
- Ensure government reporting and remittance requirements are met
- Prepare Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Post day-to-day journal entries, accounts payable and accounts receivable duties including organizing, tracking,coding
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process to ensure all new hire forms and immigration documents are collected, completed and information is recorded accurately into ADP
- Maintain all employee files has up to date residency documentation/files and follow up as needed
- Maintain an accurate and efficient tracking and filing system
- Liaise with production finance to update cost reports and analyze financial performance
- Assist finance department with general banking functions, including deposits, requisitions and reconciliations
- Manage accounts receivable and collection of tax credits
- Providing hands-on support with auditing and accounting processes and transactions where necessary
- Maintain filing system for finance department and ensure that files are available or archived as necessary.
What you bring with you:
- Diploma or relevant Post-secondary education
- Customer service experience highly desirable
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Experience with ADP’s Work Force Now system, an asset
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Highly responsible and meticulous, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to deal with change in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to meet stringent deadlines
- Able to work independently and properly prioritize multiple tasks
Extra points if you have:
- An interest / passion for animation & film production
- A Good sense of humor
Bardel Entertainment Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bardel Entertainment and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bardel Entertainment Jobs;