Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bank of America by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bank of America which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Success begins with building relationships.
At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, our clients are at the center of everything we do. Our focus is on helping each one find the right financial solutions. With a wide range of career opportunities available, we invite you to realize your career goals with us while assisting clients in focusing on what matters most to them.
Welcome to Careers at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
The power of global connections.
Apply Online Bank of America Jobs
You can be a member of Bank of America family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bank of America where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Quantitative Services Professional
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. In Canada, Bank of America has a strong market position on which to continue to build, as well as a clear commitment to the market.
The Value Adjustment (XVA) BAU Risk Reporting team is part of the Quantitative Services (QS) function and is aligned to the XVA desk in Counterparty Portfolio Management (CPM) that prices and manages Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA), Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) and Capital Valuation Adjustment (KVA) for Global Markets businesses. The team is looking for a Quantitative Services Professional to be a part of its Toronto team.
- Thorough analysis of Market & Credit Risk and delivery of timely & accurate Risk reporting on a daily basis
- Analyze drivers and trends of risk using risk-based explain, exposure analytics, model changes, etc.
- Identify and escalate risk issues for tactical or strategic remediation with FO, Quants/Strats and Technology
- Communicate daily with XVA Front Office and control partners such as Market Risk and Finance
- Identify issues and control gaps on an ongoing basis within the XVA Risk and P&L infrastructure
- Work with technology partners to streamline the processes and enhance data integrity and control
- Enable delivery of strategic risk solutions such as migrations to Capstone and migrations on to
- Quartz strategic solutions such as CPRT
- Ensure that all functions live up to the Product Control Standards (PCS)
- Liaise with Technology and other QMO functions to help drive successful implementations
- Undergraduate degree in Math, Science or Finance is ideal (Advanced degree in Quantitative Finance or Math is desired)
- Minimum 3 to 6 years’ experience in a Risk and/or Valuations/Middle Office environment
- Knowledge and/or experience of derivative products across asset classes in capital markets (e.g.
- Futures, Options, Indexes, CDS, CDO, FRAs, SWAPs, SWAPTIONs, CAPs/FLOORs, etc. across Rates, FX, Equities, Commodities, etc.)
- Familiarity with XVA concepts such as CVA or FVA is a plus
- Strong understanding of derivative risk sensitivities, both first order and higher order
- Strong system skills including experience using Excel/Access to a high-level and working knowledge of SQL/VBA is ideal (desired: Python)
- Strong understanding of trade life cycle with good appreciation of operational risks and mitigating control activities
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of the systems, their interconnectivity and the broader end-to-end risk data flow
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interest in and solid understanding of the markets including the key drivers, pricing issues, and traders hedging strategies
- Ability to have in-depth discussion with Front Office stakeholders with regards to trading activity and drivers of the portfolio trade valuation movements
- Strong communication & negotiation skills with confidence to work with multiple businesses & groups
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a complex environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Control mindset and ability to identify and deliver process improvements
What Bank of America Merrill Lynch Offers
Bank of America Merrill Lynch embodies a culture that extends from how we think, to how we behave, and to how we measure performance. By achieving excellence – in everything we do, every time we do it – we deliver the full value of Merrill Lynch for our clients, our shareholders and our employees.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch places a high value on talent and on maintaining a culture defined by meritocracy. For these reasons, it is deeply committed to professional development, opportunity and accountability at all levels of the organization.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
Bank of America Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bank of America and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bank of America Jobs;