Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at B2B Bank by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of B2B Bank which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Some follow a career path. Others create their own.
Talented. Passionate. Driven. If those qualities relate to you and you’re looking for a stimulating career, a supportive learning environment and a culture where you’re recognized for working hard and taking initiative, you’ve come to the right place.
At B2B Bank, we’re as committed to our employees’ success as we are to our clients’. In fact, as one of Canada’s leading third-party suppliers of integrated financial solutions, we take pride in offering our employees the chance to play a key role in meeting our corporate objectives while enriching their own professional skills and knowledge.
Apply Online B2B Bank Jobs
You can be a member of B2B Bank family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application B2B Bank where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Manager, Content Marketing
- Lead the development of marketing content for assigned portfolios/projects for all marketing channels and audiences, including product information, promotional campaigns, and thought leadership.
- Develop marketing plans with a focus on content strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product and Project Management teams to determine marketing objectives across assigned lines of business/projects.
- Work with the Channel Management and Client Analytics and Insights teams to ensure effective targeting of messages.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to develop sales support strategies and materials.
- Provide input into the editorial calendar and annual planning activities.
- Partner with the Marketing Services team on the development and execution of marketing programs.
- Contribute to other marketing activities as required, including public relations activities, advertising and digital marketing.
- Support the marketing and communications needs of other departments including Operations, Client Services and Business Development.
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with colleagues, relevant stakeholders and other business partners.
- Develop and report on key marketing metrics.
- Assume responsibility for assigned budget, including management and reporting.
- Act as an advocate for the B2B Bank brand and the client experience across all marketing touch-points.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform other marketing duties as assigned.
- University degree in a related field with 4 to 6 years of related marketing experience
- Experience within the financial services industry specific to retail banking and B2B/B2C marketing and communications.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial services.
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with strong leadership, decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative, strategic thinker who challenges the status quo.
- A highly effective communicator with well-developed presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting established timelines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Familiarity with 5S, Kaizen Principles, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability in core and role specific competencies including teamwork, adaptability, customer service, planning, presentation, analytical, decision-making skills.
- Bilingualism (French / English) is an asset.
Additional Information :
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
B2B Bank and/or the Laurentian Bank of Canada and their subsidiaries may collect, use or disclose personal information of job candidates for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship.
B2B Bank Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for B2B Bank and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for B2B Bank Jobs;