Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Autodesk by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Autodesk which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We make tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Our products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it’s been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, our products were likely used to design it.
Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it’s our reason for being. We bring our mission to life by leveraging our innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
Apply Online Autodesk Jobs
You can be a member of Autodesk family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Autodesk where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Shotgun Build Engineer
In the Shotgun team, we’re building collaboration software to enable the most efficient possible workflows for creative teams across the world. We are currently looking for a talented, Build Engineer with solid technical skills. A successful candidate is passionate and committed to working on an Agile team that will supports different product build pipelines.
As a member of the Shotgun Team, you will not only be working on a product and technology that hundreds of projects use every year, you’ll also be helping define it. Your input can make a difference! Our highly technical team will provide guidance and share their expertise in this exciting and important area of collaboration software that covers the entire project.
- Primarily responsible for developing and supporting build pipeline for different products (Build, Test, Package, Deliver)
- Primarily responsible for supporting installers for different products
- Gathering requirements from products and managing the backlog
- Keeping the build pipeline up to date, with latest and greatest tools
- Porting code base to new platforms
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an engineering position
- University diploma in computer sciences technology
- Knowledge in modern build pipeline CI/CD/CL
- Experience with major platforms (Linux, Windows and OSX)
- Experience with mobile platforms (IOS, Android)
- Working experience with CMake and Makefile
- Working experience in Python, C++ and/or other modern programming languages
- Familiar with Virtual Machine
- Highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed with a commitment to excellence
- Experience with large-scale software deployments
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams
- Excellent English communication skills required
- Work experience with:
- Familiar with shell scripting
- Window cmd
- Apple script
Autodesk Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Autodesk and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Autodesk Jobs;