Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ATS Automation by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ATS Automation which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
ATS Automation Tooling Systems is a Cambridge, Ontario based Canadian company which designs and builds factory automation solutions. They have designed and built more than 15,000 automation systems in the areas of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, semiconductor, fiber optics, automotive, computers, solar energy and consumer products.
Apply Online ATS Automation Jobs
You can be a member of ATS Automation family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ATS Automation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Assist the Assembly Project Coordinator and Team Leader with the execution of the assembly project plan. Perform all project and technical responsibilities as part of the project team to meet or beat project schedule and budget goals. Use safe work habits and maintain a clean and organized work area throughout the entire project. Adhere to all established procedures as defined by ATS Quality Procedures, Process Flows, Work Instructions, Safety Procedures, and the Employee Handbook.
Team Leader (when assigned)
- Works with the “APC” to execute and provide project specific information for all project plans, including build, debug, pre-FAT, FAT, install, and SAT
- Responsible for technical aspect of project build: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, setup, debug, and troubleshooting
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues, interfacing with other departments as required
- Responsible for project validation and compliance with customer requirements and technical specifications
- Responsible for adherence to ATS technical standards and practices during project build
- Responsible for equipment tear down, shipping, and installation
- Responsible for documentation of all setup and adjustment procedures
- Responsible for project site organization and cleanup
Responsible for promoting ATS engineering, technical capabilities, products, and platforms, selling discrete and turnkey manufacturing solutions and services at the best possible profit margins, positioning ATS as the leading and premier automation, integration ,manufacturing and services company, helping to achieve positive recognition and growth within the Medical Device and Pharma industries, developing new opportunities in assigned regions or selected market sectors and meeting quarterly and annual bookings targets.
Sales and Business Development Strategy
- Produce and execute sales call plans for accounts / customers assigned by the Regional VP, Sales.to achieve annual growth targets
- Produce and communicate service account action plans for specific accounts / customers as agreed by Regional VP, Sales and Global Director, After Sales Service
- Implement account strategies with defined customer base.
- Develop account win strategies for opportunities leveraging strategic selling processes
- Manage sales forecasts, and market/account intelligence data using Sales Force CRM.
- Assists in formulating departmental strategic plans by developing market requirement plans, competitor information, recommend refinements to ATS products, platforms, pricing and packaging strategies,
Purchasing of machinery, equipment, raw materials, tools, parts and other supplies for internal use and building of value added Automated Test and Information Systems.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders according to the requisitioner’s specifications.
- Track, monitor, and maintain Purchase Order deliveries and liaise with Production Management and Project Management to administer changes with minimal impact to production schedules.
- Communicates with and evaluates vendors to ascertain their ability to meet company requirements, goals, and objectives.
- Negotiates prices, credit terms, discounts and delivery arrangements with vendors on a global basis.
- Works with vendors regarding costs, quality, quantity and delivery of goods purchased.
- Keeps informed of new sources of supply materials and services.
- Performs on-going review of product, service, equipment, and expense usage to identify new opportunities for cost savings.
ATS Automation Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ATS Automation and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ATS Automation Jobs;