Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Andeavor by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Andeavor which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Andeavor, we’re on a journey to deliver ever-greater value by bringing out the best in each other in everything we do. That starts with our people – the extraordinary efforts of our employees drive our ongoing transformation. Here, you’ll find careers across a broad range of skills and locations that are rewarding, impactful and always evolving. We invite you to explore our opportunities and join us as we continue to grow.
Apply Online Andeavor Jobs
You can be a member of Andeavor family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Andeavor where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Performs the day-to-day operations duties necessary to maintain the safe and efficient operation of the products terminal while placing special emphasis on Andeavor’s Core Values.
- Continue with training begun as Entry, “C”, and “B” Operator and also successfully complete the A Operator Progression Advancement metric. Train and perform assigned tasks as outlined in the Progression Advancement Metric.
- Fully understand all aspects of the O&M requirements for the Terminal;
- Act as Terminal Manager in his absence;
- Identify problem areas and give input and make needed corrections. Troubleshoot and take appropriate corrective actions as needed;
- Supervise on-site contractors;
- Control and coordinate rack and rail for receipt and distribution of products;
- Be able to respond to highway emergency;
- Perform repairs on valves and pumping systems unassisted;
- Maintain normal operating logs;
- Train fellow employees on general tasks.
- Perform product receipt operations necessary to facilitate the safe and timely receipt of products via pipeline, tank truck, and rail car.
- Work, train, and qualify for the next Operator classification.
- Fully understand and efficiently operate the loading rack computer control system.
- Perform the necessary sampling and testing of product stored in the terminal and as it is received into the terminal. Maintain current records of test results.
- Conduct Safe Work Practices (SWP) and Standard Operation Procedure reviews.
- Conduct Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) reviews.
- Perform regular inspections of facility equipment and maintain facility equipment in safe working order. Report all maintenance issues to the Lead/Senior Operator or management immediately.
- Keep the facility free of litter, debris or weeds. Clean/wash the truck loading rack equipment/pad as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Andeavor Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Andeavor and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Andeavor Jobs;