Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Altera by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Altera which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Altera Corporation is an American manufacturer of programmable logic devices (PLDs), reconfigurable complex digital circuits. Altera released its first PLD in 1984. Altera’s main products are the Stratix, Arria and Cyclone series FPGAs, the MAX series CPLDs, Quartus II design software, and Enpirion PowerSoC DC-DC power solutions.
Apply Online Altera Jobs
You can be a member of Altera family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Altera where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus.
- Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus. Experience in maintaining an open source project or experience as a package maintainer is highly desirable.
Senior Optical Design Engineer
Responsible for the design, development, and/or on-chip integration of photonic devices and components such as lasers, optical modulators, photodetectors, multiplexers, de-multiplexers, couplers, spot size converters, etc. Responsibilities may include review product requirements, provide engineering response, jointly specify device performance targets, conduct device simulations, design devices/test-structures/testchips, plan and execute DOEs, characterize or evaluate device performance, etc. Interact with broad interdisciplinary team composed of experts in device layout, device fabrication, device test, Q&R, electrical ICs, chip assembly, component packaging, etc. to deliver optical components from R&D to high-volume production with superior performance, reliability, cost and time to market versus the competition.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and 2+ years of Electronics industry experience required
- Experience with Solidworks and modeling using CFD Software Flowtherm
- Technical design review capability, Design for Manufacturability, beat rate analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis experience.
- Knowledge of system and chassis design and assembly
In this position you have unique opportunity to show your ideas and use your skills to create best market AVS Recognition experience ever!
You will have to focus on development of Algorithms, FW and drivers for Intel products.
The position requires the ability to design, develop new features and also debug and resolve complex problems by working with other team members or customers. You will work with multiple development environments, compilers, debuggers or programming languages.
Besides regular work you can:
- – Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- – Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- – Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
Altera Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Altera and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Altera Jobs;