Air Liquide Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Air Liquide by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Air Liquide which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Apply Online Air Liquide Jobs
You can be a member of Air Liquide family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Air Liquide where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are actively recruiting for a highly energetic and motivated full-time Bilingual Driver for our Timmins, ON location. The driver transports dangerous goods and medical products and equipment to patients and institutions by maintaining safe operation of company vehicle and providing outstanding customer service. May involve teaching customer’s set-up and testing of equipment. The incumbent will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire’s safety and quality practices.
- Contributes to team effort by working with other members of health care team to achieve optimal client service, and on other teams as required. Contributes to a safe working environment by participating in safety activities, working in a safe manner, obeying safety rules, encouraging others to work in a safe manner, and reporting unsafe occurrences and/or practices.
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection. Ensures correct loading of vehicle by identifying product requirements for the day; and loading product or material in compliance with safety and legislative requirements.
- Ensures operation of medical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturers’ instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies. Documents client care and services by completing delivery records. Maintains client confidence and protects VitalAire operations by keeping information confidential. Protects clients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols.
Territory Sales Representative
We are actively recruiting a highly energetic and motivated full-time Bilingual Territory Sales Representative for our Moncton, NB area. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for growing VitalAire’s sleep apnea business, home oxygen patient base, and medical device sales by promoting our services and products to healthcare facilities, physicians and the related medical community. The incumbent will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire’s safety and quality practices.
- Committed to contributing towards a safe work environment by obeying safety rules, working and encouraging others to perform in a safe manner at all times. Reports unsafe occurrences and practices.
- Promotes and differentiates our services and products to Healthcare Providers in their region through the identification of customer needs. Gains referrals by visiting and cultivating relationships with key referral sources to position VitalAire as the service provider of choice.
- Manages territory and measures impact of efforts through effective territory analysis.
- Identifies and prioritizes business opportunities and develops territory plans annually through an in depth knowledge of the territory, the market and the competition.
- Maintains competitive edge by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors. Communicates information on industry and clinical information to co-workers.
Specialty Gas Production Coordinator
The main object and purpose of this position consist in coordinating and analyzing all of the production operations and maintenance activities in order to respond effectively to customer demand. The incumbent must carry out all of these activities with respect to the action plan, deadlines, operating and safety and health standards while supporting the plant manager in the training and development of the team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans daily production activities: Establishes the daily production action plan and makes the necessary modifications while ensuring the operations’ efficiency. Establishes production standards and controls quality in cooperation with the Plant Manager. Assesses the priority of customer orders. Establishes and tracks performance indicators.
- Analyzes production follow-up: Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance and operations reports in order to determine the causes of non-compliance with product specifications and all operating or production problems.
- Coordinates Cylinder Distributions: Manage cylinder stock levels to meet customer needs. Coordinate cylinder needs for the logistics team to process. Work with National Spec Gas Coordinator and Sales team to ensure operational efficiency.
- Supports in the training and development of the team : Coordinates with the Plant Manager training and coaching for team members to ensure that objectives are attained. Assists Plant Manager in developing technical training plans for the concerned group and sees that they are implemented.
- Ensures internal communication: Knows how to deal effectively with employees so as to ensure optimal operations, giving priority to the requirements and expectations of the customers. Is attentive to the needs and concerns of other team members and related departments. Transmits the information and communicates to ensure that experience is shared and to make his knowledge and know-how available.
Air Liquide Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Air Liquide and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Air Liquide Jobs;