Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Acklands-Grainger by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Acklands-Grainger which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The real strength of our Company is our people. An important part of our strategy is to engage team members by creating and maintaining positive work experiences and environments that make Acklands-Grainger a great place to work. We care about our team members and know they are key to our success.
The Work Experience At Acklands-Grainger Includes:
- Strong leadership/manager support
- Competitive pay for performance
- Comprehensive benefits
- An attractive pension plan
- Challenging and rewarding job opportunities
- On-the-job learning and training programs
- Recognition and award programs
- Pleasant and safe working facilities
- Open and frequent communication
- Consistent people practices
- Team member discount programs on cell phones, Acklands-Grainger Inc. products, home insurance, fitness clubs, etc.
- Continuous process improvement
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities
Apply Online Acklands-Grainger Jobs
You can be a member of Acklands-Grainger family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Acklands-Grainger where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Business Manager , Federal Government
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage Government of Canada key accounts, targeting customers to support sales growth;
- Work in collaboration with Federal Government customers to ensure clear service parameters and expectations are set for both the customer and AGI internal partners;
- Identify and lead initiatives related to the acquisition of new government business opportunities across Canada;
- Work with Segment Managers and Sales Operations to support the analysis, recommendation and response strategy for government tenders, standing offers and supply arrangements used as a procurement tool by government customers;
- Lead the negotiation of government contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements;
- Establish service and business plans with respect to tendered contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements and monitor, report on and improve compliance, profitability and customer and team member adoption of these sales vehicles;
- Work in conjunction with Government Segment Managers to create and execute implementation plans, focused on delivering an effortless experience for these customers;
- Establish Acklands-Grainger service model with the customer and present value-added offerings to customers across Government of Canada departments and agencies;
- Lead and work collaboratively with AGI regional sellers and internal support groups to drive customer initiatives;
- Develop objectives and metrics to measure and report on the success of these initiatives;
- Work in conjunction with Government Segment Managers for the re-negotiation of ongoing and future contracts/procurement vehicles (National, Regional, and Local);
- Lead the renewal of pricing contracts, respecting contractual terms and obligations;
- Utilize superior sales and relationship building to understand customer requirements and needs and position AGI value to differentiate it from competitors;
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years sales and/or leadership experience, ideally with government and public sector customers, with exposure to sales reporting, inventory management functions and eCommerce adoption;
- Professional demeanour and ability to work with all levels internally and externally;
- Strong project management, time-management, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Extremely organized, flexible, proactive and creative;
- Positive attitude, passionate about AGI and our customers, and ready to drive new initiatives for this emerging segment opportunity;
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel programs;
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and a suitable vehicle;
- Post-secondary degree and/or courses in Business Administration / Commerce, or equivalent experience considered an asset;
- Bilingualism (English/French) considered an asset.
Acklands-Grainger Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Acklands-Grainger and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Acklands-Grainger Jobs;