Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Access Research by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Access Research which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Access Research is a cutting edge market research company located in the heart of downtown Toronto. We conduct telephone surveys for public and private clients, companies and institutions and we are looking for hard working candidates who work well in a fast-paced and fun environment. We offer flexible scheduling and opportunity for advancement and provide an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for part-time work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Apply Online Access Research Jobs
You can be a member of Access Research family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Access Research where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Phone Interviewer – Toronto
Interviewer Job Description and Responsibilities:
As a Telephone Interviewer you will be expected to conduct surveys for a variety of organizations and businesses. You will be required to show up to each shift at your scheduled start time in order to be instructed on the type of survey you will be conducting. Your supervisor will brief you on any issues that will require your attention and you will be expected to follow all instructions exactly as they are given. This will require highly-developed communication skills and close attention to written and verbal instructions. Your performance is continually monitored in order to maintain high quality standards and constructive feedback will be given in order to help you conduct surveys more effectively and with greater attention to detail. We want our Telephone Interviewers to feel comfortable during their shift and to have all the resources you need in order to do your job correctly and if at any time you have any questions regarding the interviews you are conducting you should feel free to consult with the Shift Supervisor and Floor Monitors.
The Interviewer has 20 main job responsibilities:
1. Signing in for the shift
2. Logging in to the assigned project on the board and informing the Monitor if they haven’t worked on it before
3. Conducting surveys in the utmost professional manner, according the briefing given
4. Asking the monitors for help when needed.
5. Improving upon issues discussed in the monitoring reports given
6. Signing out for the shift, returning the headset and leaving the station at the same condition given
7. Adherence to the Interviewer Protocols
8. Maintenance of the following web reports:
· Interviewer Scheduling Tool
9. Follows all other appropriate protocols including:
· Open-ended Questions Protocol
10. Conducts work activities in accordance with:
a. Federal legislation and regulations including the Income Tax Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
b. Provincial legislation and regulations including the Ontario Employment Standards Act, Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code
c. Municipal legislation and regulations
d. MRIA standards
e. Company protocols (including the Confidentiality and Privacy protocols), practices, policies, codes and client contracts including Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
f. Specifically, 5-07-13 Personal Activities During Company Time Protocol
11. Reports any suspected violations in the work place of federal, provincial and municipal legislation and regulations, MRIA standards and company protocols, procedures, practices, policies and codes to their immediate supervisor
12. Makes recommendations for improving the job and job enrichment
13. Makes recommendations for improving the client experience with the company
14. Reports protocol non-compliance by anyone in FRI, FRG, ARI and SnC to their supervisor and to the Director, Analytics within 24 hours
15. Complete timesheets daily.
Access Research Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Access Research and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Access Research Jobs;