Accenture Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Accenture by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Accenture which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Apply Online Accenture Jobs
You can be a member of Accenture family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Accenture where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Change Management Consultant
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client’s goals.
An Agile Organization|Change Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Determine best techniques to co-create and innovate on client problems with guidance from supervisor
- Manage small teams and oversee team work activities to innovate and achieve value creation
- Effectively leverage their direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
- Effectively collaborate with peers and leadership at client and Accenture
- Champion the strategic direction set by the team
- Use considerable judgment to solve challenges and seeks guidance on complex issues
- Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention
Consulting Summer Analyst
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology,change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can maximize their impact.
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving global, economic, technology and social problems.
- Developing new answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what’s new
Murex Business Analyst
- Support the full financial cycle from Pricing, Sales Booking, Invoicing, Forecasting, Variance analysis and Revenue Recognition
- Evaluate financial risks including FX risk and monthly variance of financial inputs, interpreted financial metrics and provided recommendations on financial impacts of different variables to managers and directors
- Assess financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and write reports and recommendations for senior management
- Build pricing models, analyze staffing plans, adjust bill rates, duration of the project, cost contingencies and apply revenue adjustments to meet targeted profit margin
- Work with Accenture’s proprietary pricing and forecasting tools to provide value-added financial analysis to maximize profitability of engagements
- Liaise between the Client Financial Management team and the engagement to provide detailed financial metrics, variance analysis, forecasting EACs and contingency change analysis
- Analyze and interpret engagement metrics to measure project financial health against Accenture KPI’s
- Provide additional project finance support including data scrubbing, working with advanced Excel functions, applying strong verbal and written communication skills and translating technical finance materials
- Lead resource management support including roll on – roll off, resource tracking and reporting
- Oversee the work on financial tracking & reporting work for the program/project
Accenture Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Accenture and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Accenture Jobs;