Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ABC Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ABC Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
ABC Group Inc. is one of the world’s leading automotive systems and components manufacturers. We cover every facet of plastics processing technologies, systems and components of the global automotive industry. Our clients rely on our products for increased design flexibility, improved efficiency in manufacturing and assembly, significant cost savings, weight savings, enhanced quality and performance.
Our ability to create unique product solutions is a crucial element to ABC Group’s on-going success in the automotive industry. With hundreds of patents on materials technology, products and processing systems, our reputation for product innovation is internationally recognised. We collaborate with our clients to design the perfect solution to any automotive challenges they face. We are excited to move forward with our sustainability commitments throughout our processing to support fuel-efficiency and recyclability.
Apply Online ABC Group Jobs
You can be a member of ABC Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ABC Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical IT support for all GTA manufacturing plants and head office. Includes personal computers, terminals, LAN/WAN hardware and office automation software. Also, to assist Network Administrator with all server changes and upgrades.
- Degree in Computer Technology, Microsoft Certification(s) or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Three to five years’ experience supporting Service Desk.
- Experience with Windows (desktop and server), terminal emulation, MS Office, and other office automation software
- Experience with desktop/laptop configurations
- Receive and respond to service requests for assistance via telephone and email in accordance with ABC Groups Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide remote service assistance using support tools when necessary.
- Process service tickets and assign to appropriate ABC Group technicians, handle escalations and resolve issues where possible.
- Take end to end ownership of service tickets and support incidents.
- Escalate high profile issues to the IT Operations Manager for appropriate handling and routing.
- Actively monitor all customer systems and services and respond to systems and or device outage scenarios.
- Develop knowledge of multiple systems and processes in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Document tasks, processes, policies and standard operating procedures as required.
- Provide afterhours support as required.
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to travel between sited within the GTA
Global Head, Talent and Organization Effectiveness
ABC Group covers every facet of the plastics processing technologies, systems and components for the global automotive industry; Fluid Management, Flexible Products, Interior and Exterior Systems and Air Induction Systems. Ranked as one of the top industrial automotive blow-molders in North America, ABC Group’s manufacturing processes include Blow and Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Sheet Extrusion, Interior and Exterior Painting and Material Compounding. ABC Group provides comprehensive support and services, from advanced research and development to overall project management.
ABC Group’s distinction is its vertical integration. It produces products from concept to production for a constantly growing number of unique automotive components and systems. The research and development, materials, design, testing, tooling, machines, processing technologies and secondary assembly systems are all supplied and controlled within the company. For its customers this means faster development, increased design flexibility, improved efficiencies in manufacturing and assembly, significant cost savings, and enhanced quality and performance.
Much of ABC Group’s accomplishments can be attributed to the investment in highly skilled people who reflect the company’s philosophy of product innovation through technical leadership. Its customized solutions, product diversity, expertise, and global reach contribute to a successful legacy that has spanned over 40 years.
ABC Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ABC Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ABC Group Jobs;