Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at AAMCO by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of AAMCO which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
AAMCO Transmissions, Inc. is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and one of the leaders in total car care services. The AAMCO brand has approximately 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO is proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. Join AAMCO’s Talent Network to enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. To learn more about AAMCO, sign up for our job alerts!
Join AAMCO’s Talent Network to enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. To learn more about AAMCO, sign up for our job alerts!
Apply Online AAMCO Jobs
You can be a member of AAMCO family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application AAMCO where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINEE
- Preparing estimates, clerical duties, answering phones
- Ordering parts and inventory
- Keeping customers updated on the status of their vehicles’ repairs
- Deliver a high level of customer service and quality control over all aspect of the center’s business, operations, and work product
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and field support
- Daytime work hours
- Growth opportunity
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday
- Minimum of 2-3 years of office support experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Ability to communicate and use interpersonal skills at a sustained high level
- Capable of multi-tasking and executing in a fast paced environment
- Honest, goal-oriented and energetic team player
- Must have valid driver’s license
AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN/MECHANICS
As a Diagnostic Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission, electrical diagnostics and everything in between if you have the proper skill set. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to service staff and team members.
Other responsibilities of the Technician will include:
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems-drivetrain, brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, air conditioning and computer systems
- Transmission Removal and Installation
- Ability to accurately diagnose transmission problems, TCM, PCM, Solenoids, electrical issues.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Continuously learn new information and techniques, including cross training of POS software
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems and inventory supply needs
- Maintain an organized work environment
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- Daytime work hours
- Paid time off
- Access to AAMCO’s proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- A company career path, a formal plan, designed to take you anywhere in the Automotive Industry.
- We offer a Career not just a Job!
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
To be qualified for the Diagnostic Technician position, you must have at least 5+ years of automotive and/or completion of automotive tech/trade school in mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and repair experience. The Diagnostic Technician is also required to provide strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
Other requirements include:
- Appropriate Diagnostic tools necessary for service performed
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to communicate solutions to others
- Must be punctual and bring a positive attitude to work everyday
- Be proficient with schematics and flowcharts
- Multi-tasking ability
- ASE/INDUSTRY/AAMCO Certifications are preferred but not required (we can get you there).
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment such as Scanners, electrical diagnostic equipment, AC recovery equipment, Fluid Exchange Equipment, Lift operation, etc.
AAMCO Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for AAMCO and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for AAMCO Jobs;